- Cityseach TOP THREE Spas - 2011
- Citysearch TOP FIVE Spas - 2010
- Voted by Citysearch in 2009 as one of the TOP TEN Spas in Houston.
Also voted in TOP TEN for Massages, Facials, Nail Salon, and Laser Hair Removal.
- National Award Winner DAYSPA Magazine "Rising Star Day Spa 2008"
- Voted by Citysearch in 2008 as one of the TOP TEN for Massages, Facials, Nail Salon, and Laser Hair Removal.
- Member of the Day Spa Association
What our customers are saying about us:
- "Last summer, I'd been having lots of stress with work and going back to school, and I could tell that all that stress had wreaked havoc on my skin. I finally decided to set some time for myself and decided to sign up for a series of facials at Bella Nova day spa. I've been visiting the spa once a month for a facial for the past 6 months, and I have to say my skin has never looked better, and my general well-being feels as though it's been restored. I love using the steam room beforehand which helps with tension I've had in my shoulders, and the relax room is the perfect place to wind down before my facial. And the facials...pure bliss. I had moderate acne and some scars, but now I harldy ever break out, and my scars have nearly vanished. My favorite product I've taken home with me is the Triple C & E vitamin moisturizer. That plus the occasional microdermabrasion have really helped to clear any scarring. I also learned that the liquid makeup I'd been using had chemicals that weren't working for me, and they introduced me to mineral makeup which looks better, feels light, and doesn't clog my pores. I just have to give a HUGE thanks to Bella Nova and all people who work there for doing so much to help me better appreciate myself. Thank You!!!"
- "Although I am somewhat overweight, stretched out from top to toe from eight pregnancies, and embarrassed at my state of disrepair, I was immediately put at ease and treated warmly, yet professionally. I have had many facials and massages before, but the massage and Vichy shower should not be missed by anyone to restore a warm, totally relaxing and restorative treatment. After bathing all my little ones, I now remember the nurturing bathtime routine. Facials are tops, especially with the sonic facial machine and crystal free dermabrasion. My skin looked and felt like a baby's bottom! My favorite, however, is the Ionithermie - when you're overweight and lumpy, it is the ultimate quick fix with chance of permanence when done in a series. I can't wait to visit this luxurious spa and the experts employed there!"
- "My husband and I now treat ourselves to Bella Nova several times a year. We decided it was the best present we could give each other. The atmosphere is relaxing and the massages are the best. We highly recommend this spa and look forward to returning soon."
- "I have been going to this spa for massages since they opened and just 6 months ago started using the pedicure service. The reason why is because I was getting a fungus every time I went to one of the local pedicure locations. My toes were so bad that I had to keep polish off of them all one summer. Bummer. But I found out that the reason is the pedicure tubs at Bella Nova can be and are cleaned completely, which even includes the drains and jets. You can't do that with the spa throne chairs. So for all of you that are a bit skeptical to try the pedicure ... well you just don't know what you are missing."
- "I have found "heavenly hands" on Candice at Bella Nova! She knows when I want to chat...she knows when I want to relax and she totally caters to the customer. You are greeted immediatly upon entering the spa. The girls are so pleasant and really patient with you in person and over the phone. Don't be intimidated by their beauty...they work at a spa. I've had several procedures done including the Ionithermie shortly after having my son. This procedure helped to firm and tighten my skin and I was able to fit into my skinny jeans. It's an interesting procedure...I wouldn't call it relaxing though. But I have to give a standing ovation to Candice...she is the reason I always return to Bella Nova. Once you find a good masseuse...you have to keep them. She asks where you are feeling discomfort and/or pain and what level of pressure you would like her to apply. This woman's hands are so therapuetic, and I always leave feeling so relaxed, like I'm in a trance. I'm not too achy the following day; I'm only counting down the days until I see her again. This is why I get gift certificates to Bella Nova every Valentine's day, Birthday, Christmas, Anniversary...you name it! You get what you pay for so watch out for those spa chains that offer a $40 massage...trust me! I'm so happy to have read all of the wonderful reviews ladies!!!!!! Keep up the good work!"
- "I wanted to treat myself to a bit of a "spa day" at the end of a business trip and chose Bella Nova (based on internet reviews) because they offered Ionithermie, which I'd always wanted to try. It was Great - a wonderful, weird treatment that actually works and has some serious science behind it. (A similar sort of treatment was used on both my husband & myself for medical purposes to strengthen back & leg muscles). I flew home a couple of inches thinner around the middle & feeling I looked a LOT better! And the proof is that my husband said I looked great! I had an excellent microdermabrasion facial and terrific pedicure, too. The estheticians and staff were great - SO nice & helpful. A luxurious treat, yes - but darnit, I'm worth it!! I will definitely go back (& do more Ionithermie, among other things!) if I'm lucky enough to get to the area again!"
- "This was the best experience I have ever had in a Spa; I have been to several Spas and this one is the Best. If you have never had an Ionithermie, it is great for losing inches and improves your skin. I was so suprised how my butt and thighs looked; I can wear shorts now when I couldn't at the beginning of summer. Teresa is wonderful I really enjoy Bella Nova. I recommend it to anyone. The staff is wonderful and it's so nice to be there - you can just let the stress roll off."
- "I have been frequenting Bella Nova since it opened. I have tried everything - massages, facials, body treatments, pedicures and foot detox - loved them all. The relaxation room is exactly that - relaxing. The steam shower is to die for. The staff is friendly and know you by name - unlike some places that treat you like the next one in line. I have recommended Bella Nova to friends who have been to other spas, and I have given gift cards to friends who have never been to a spa. It's the perfect place for a first timer and the last place for this lifer."